Time passing sooo slow :-(

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevie76

Reaction score
Placed my order for my HP4 Carbon a couple of months ago and expect delivery in April from Wollaston BMW. Time is passing really slow waiting for this one to arrive so spending my time looking for things to buy for it before i even get the bike:unconscious:

I had a test ride on a stock S1000rr and absolutely loved it....been thinking about the HP4 for quite a while and the NEC show sealed the deal....decided at that point i had to have it.

Tic tock......tic tock.....

I hear you, I was in the same boat not so long ago. It's well worth the wait, 280mi down range and its almost time to book in for the first service. I waited too long to order the extra bits and I now have the bike but no bits....Get them early.

I hear you, I was in the same boat not so long ago. It's well worth the wait, 280mi down range and its almost time to book in for the first service. I waited too long to order the extra bits and I now have the bike but no bits....Get them early.

Yeah i know its going to be worth it....plenty of time to research the bike and learn everything there is to know in the meantime. Whats the run in for them? Still looking for an owners manual i can download for a read.

Its a big download, 3Gb. I think its an ISO file that you need to burn to a disc or mount with an ISO launcher (Alcohol 120)

This is going to get expensive....not even got the bike yet and so far bought the following:

Double bubble
R&G Exhaust Protector
R&G No cut Crash Bungs
R&G Front Fork protectors
R&G Paddock stand bobbins
R&G Tail Tidy
Lightech Chain Adjusters
GB Racing Engine Cover Set
Stomp Grip

Now considering the following:
Carbon rear guard
Carbon Chain Gaurd
Carbon winglets
SW Tankbag and Panniers system

Anyone any recommendations on the 'to get' elements about...experience with the SW kit?

For the carbon bits try James (kyleum295) at the The Carbon Web on this site.

Back