scottish carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob16e

Reaction score
Hi a newbie here, living in SE Scotland, near edinburgh and currently riding a Suzuki b king and excitedly awaiting delivery of an HP4 competition, can't wait! Read lots of good helpful stuff on here, some great posts

Hi Bob, hello, nice choice of bike, seems to be a run on HP4 Carbons in Scotland at the moment.

Welcome, I'm in same position as yourself awaiting delivery, when are you expecting yours.

yes, getting it from motorrad dalkieth, but have to say Russel the salesman was one of the friendliest and easiest to deal with I have ever come across, and I've bought bikes from most of the edinburgh dealers since I started buying new bikes back in '78

Russell and David at Dalkeith know there jobs and are fair as can be when making deals, I have bought an S1000RR in FEB 2012 and traded it in for my HP4 CARBON in DEC 2012. Bike as just been in for annual service having done 4000 miles and been good fun. Had a couple of good trips with the guys to WSBK at DONNINGTON and SILVERSTONE and VIP passes for GOLDBET Team at these events and VIP passes for BUILDBASE team at BSB Knockhill yeah you have to pay but nothing in life is truly free but at least they involve customers. As my bike was the first HP4 to hit the road from the dealership they asked if I would let them show the bike at the GS event at DALHOUSIE CASTLE last year. The dealership like any other can have its bad moments but I feel they have been really good with other this like fitting my tracker and charging system. Maybe I'll bump into you there at some point. I may head through see the S1000R launch.

yes the staff at Dalkeith have been brilliant with me, was there juast before Xmas for their curry day, great food thanks to Mrs Russell and there was a carbon there too, Gorgeous! thought i'd definately made the right choice even though I haven't ridden one, apparently mine is due end of may now, can't wait

Back