Radiator and oil cooler guards for HP4 carbon

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not on this bike yet but could do with some, seen punctured radiators a few times!! to be fair I think there all pretty similar, and over priced in my opinion!!

Not on this bike yet but could do with some, seen punctured radiators a few times!! to be fair I think there all pretty similar, and over priced in my opinion!!

Cheaper than punctured radiators

Thanks guys, I will have a look at all that we're recommended, didn't want to just go for one and then find there was a better looking and fitting one out there. I see R&G do a choice of black oe blue, I am thinking the blue would be to much blue.

Certainly over priced. My preference would be not to fit them, the bike looks much better as standard IMO, but after only a few miles I found the front radiator had taken a few stone hits. Annoying.

Cox Racing radiator & oil guards (supplied from US at the time) fitted to the bike before it was delivered.

Its a lot cheaper than having a new rad fitted.

Back