Trips

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stu1888

Reaction score
Anyone doing any moto gp wsb trips this year ? Thinking about going to German gp ?

I went to Mannheim German GP 2years ago in the car, was rather amazing. I'd be up for it if anyone wouldn't mind a tag along... But I wouldn't know any places that's good to stay with for motorbikes.

Well am defo thinking about it this year been years since av been in Germany the gp is in saxony it's a fair way but its lovely roads

Waw. Saxony is some way!! It's like other side of Germany. Ha

Yes it is but Germany is lovely to drive thro lol

Le Mans is ok just don't camp near the carnival ect if u want a sleep lol

I know Germany is a lovely drive. Did it 2years ago. All be it in a car, so not quite the same. Haha. I need to go somewhere other than England this year...

Yep it's great to get somewhere on the bike that's warmer than the uk I nearly done Italy wen I had the Ducati but it never worked longer than a month before breaking down so never bothered lol

dont bother with Monza , its always fuckin raining there :(

I went to WSB 3 years ago at Monza, and it was baking hot. All the Italian honeys stripped off and sunbathed on the spectator stands.

Must have been lucky. That trip we saw no rain from Amsterdam to Milan and back over 8 days.

I went to WSB 3 years ago at Monza, and it was baking hot. All the Italian honeys stripped off and sunbathed on the spectator stands.

Must have been lucky. That trip we saw no rain from Amsterdam to Milan and back over 8 days.

I went in 2012 , all the racing was cancelled after the tyres died :(

I am trying to sort a group to the nw200 in may if anyones interested, and maybe a trip to the alps and take in a wsb race?
my mates either ride classics which break down every 5meters or they are only allowed out one day a month!

When the weather improves I'll come out to play. Anywhere N Yorks, Lincs, Northumberland, and maybe Borders / Cumbria.

I'm provisionally going to Jaca in Spain at the end of June for a week if anyone wants to come along.

Back