Led indicators

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRSingh

Reaction score
Hi there all, I am thinking of a set of led indicators and am thinking of the Rizoma ones. Has anyone purchased a set and if so what are they like ? Any feedback is appreciated :)

never fitted LED indicators (and them Rizoma ones look pretty cool) but a mate put some on a bike he had and I'm pretty sure he had to use ballast resistors aswell

I bought a set of the HP ones and had them fitted by the dealer. They're nice and bright as they have two led bulbs per indicator and give the bike a more modern look compared with the OE ones.

Thanks for the replies, think I will go for the BMW ones and have quoted me £226 supplied and fitted. How does that compare Alien ?

Thanks for the replies, think I will go for the BMW ones and have quoted me £226 supplied and fitted. How does that compare Alien ?

just taken my HP LED indicators off and sold them on eBay...tbh was a 10 minute job to do. resistors are built into the indicators and comes with a different cable for the rears but all in all is just plug and play so to speak...but definitely looks better than stock ones

• LED indicator lights (order 4) 63 13 8 522 503 £ 31.50
(+) Attachment kit for LED indicator lights 77 51 7 728 072 £ 18.00

just taken my HP LED indicators off and sold them on eBay...tbh was a 10 minute job to do. resistors are built into the indicators and comes with a different cable for the rears but all in all is just plug and play so to speak...but definitely looks better than stock ones

• LED indicator lights (order 4) 63 13 8 522 503 £ 31.50
(+) Attachment kit for LED indicator lights 77 51 7 728 072 £ 18.00
What was wrong with the HP LED indicators? Are they no good?

What was wrong with the HP LED indicators? Are they no good?

far from bud....they're great! really bright with two leds per indicator. only took them off as stripped the S1K back to standard in readiness for a HP4 Carbon when it arrives next year...and they already have the HP LEDS fitted.

far from bud....they're great! really bright with two leds per indicator. only took them off as stripped the S1K back to standard in readiness for a HP4 Carbon when it arrives next year...and they already have the HP LEDS fitted.
thanks for that, roll on 2014 so I can ride the thing!!

Yeah got to agree buzz the watsen indicators are the dogs, they are not taking any new orders till March because they can't keep up with demand.

Watsen's are
the-dogs-bollocks.png

Back