End can

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren jones

Reaction score
Hi everyone does anyone know where I can get a Austin Racing end can local to GLoucestershire ?

Just email Rich over at Austin Exhausts mate, He'll send you whatever you want. I think he's based in essex or something.

Hi all is the AR end can road legal noise wise or should I go for something different like AKrapovic but everyone seems to go for these. Anyone got any picks with the AR 115mm end can on. Any suggestions welcome thanks in advance.

Assuming you are keeping the cat then there will not be a dramatic difference in volume no mater what you replace it with over the stock can. As far as I know there is no specific db limit for road use it is at the discretion of the MOT tester. If you keep the cat then it should be fine for the emissions test too.

Hi all ive just joined the forum i bought an 2013 s1000rr last week and have ordered a Yoshimura Titanium R55-LE
to replace end can anyone have any info on these cans?

I've just purchased and fitted an austin decat pipe and ultimate gp can from nec bike show. Fitted it with my mate in garage yesterday. Took 3 hours and worst part was cutting the cat off. Went out today and it sounds awesome. They have the cans at the nec to take away if you want.

Back