Taylormade exhuast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S1000RR-ABS-2010-Taylor-Made-Under-Exhaust-Cans-Can-Muffler-Pipe-Carbon-/290975892656?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bf83c4b0

Ebay linkhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-S1000RR-ABS-2010-Taylor-Made-Under-Exhaust-Cans-Can-Muffler-Pipe-Carbon-/290975892656?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43bf83c4b0

cheers for that..

theres been a few people on different forums say the rivets come out and system falls apart.I was gunna get one as they look nice with the carbon infils but changed my mind after reading this.

certainly looks and sounds the part but not paying that money for something if its going to fall apart.. cheers for the heads up

They tested one (think it was on a Fireblade) in a bike mag and it was offensively loud and actually lost power on the dyno, IIRC. Shame, look cool as hell until you go skin deep, then it looks like something ripped off a Vauxhall Corsa...

They tested one (think it was on a Fireblade) in a bike mag and it was offensively loud and actually lost power on the dyno, IIRC. Shame, look cool as hell until you go skin deep, then it looks like something ripped off a Vauxhall Corsa...

shame it looks great.. :encouragement:

Build quality on the Taylor made stuff ain't the best they rust quite abit here in uk,they look good but don't expect much of a gain in bhp either ;)

there garbage mate, the shops just down the road from me that sells them..... my 2 year old Grandaughter could weld better and the rivets are useless..

i asked if i could have a closer look at them and the thing rattled when you shuck it "like some of the rivets had fell inside it"..

I bought a racetaylormade for my s1000rr 2010 and took it to get a power commander fitted and custom map , We ran it with the baffle in It made 165 bhp then ran it with the baffle out it made 185 bhp then fitted power commander and set it up and with a custom map it made 196 bhp, The exhaust was great no problems at all, Ive since bought a hp4 carbon and now the exhaust is on that it sounds awesome and looks awesome just joined this site I will upload pictures soon,
Kev

Just make sure it's not going to fail noise tests if u plan to take her on track, the grief I had with my old Leo Vince system wasn't worth it ( but it did sound the bollox tho) each to there own tho if we all liked the same same things then life would be rather boring!!

Back