Fuel consumption

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vin-i-am

Reaction score
Hi all I've done 128 miles and the fuel lite has now come on,I think this is pretty good,What's the mileage your S1rr are doin ? Vinnie.

I am able to get as load as 60 miles in race mode when riding silly until light comes on from a full tank.

But I have managed 150 in rain mode riding in the infamous "pay day is x days away" style.

I am able to get as load as 60 miles in race mode when riding silly until light comes on from a full tank.

But I have managed 150 in rain mode riding in the infamous "pay day is x days away" style.

is that as low as 60 miles ??

Hi all I've done 128 miles and the fuel lite has now come on,I think this is pretty good,What's the mileage your S1rr are doin ? Vinnie.

You want to twist the throttle a bit more. ;) My fuel light comes on around 90-95 miles.

best i've had is 106 miles in rain mode. going to france on it in may so hoping the petrol stations aren't too far and few inbetween :/

About 90 miles till light on in race mode

Best I have had is 138 when light came on in race mode having fun on some of the back roads in France.
Seems the harder I ride it the better the mileage, as opposed to punting around town.

I did assen, van der Valk hotel to Calais last year and then to london before fill up on two tanks and top speed was 173mph and we sat most of the way at 130mph+ with a good few excursions to 165 whilst on continent. In uk up motorway then through Central London to BP on a41 near mill hill before last fill up.

other guys were on zx10's and duc panigale, 80 mile between fills and a hyper moto.

Back