Hp4 noise test

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I will pass the 101 db test at brands if I leave the baffle out on my hp4
I read on here that the full akro system with baffle is 99 db
Thanks

Mine registers 100dB at Oulton without baffle. Leave baffle out. If it fails put baffle in. Easy.

Cheers Godzilla ,in my experience the accuracy of these noise test machines varies from circuit to circuit .

Cheers Godzilla ,in my experience the accuracy of these noise test machines varies from circuit to circuit .

Unfortunately thats very true, conditions, surroundings, the way the test is carried out, calibration of the machine. So many factors :/

Does anyone know if I will pass the 101 db test at brands if I leave the baffle out on my hp4
I read on here that the full akro system with baffle is 99 db
Thanks

The hp4 comes with a sports cat doesn't it? So that should quieten it down a little. My full akro (race) with baffle is 99db at Donington

The hp4 comes with a sports cat doesn't it? So that should quieten it down a little. My full akro (race) with baffle is 99db at Donington
Yes correct full akro with cat
Yours would be straight through ,is that with a long can or stubby?

How is the baffle removed - is it just an allen key?

Does the bike actually sound better with it removed or just louder.

Back