Got me a tractor

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbob

Reaction score
I know I know before you start
Hated these things 12 months ago , just needed to go slower on the way to work

3fe61ff17e6841302fd85c3fba3d9097_zps20d55c4f.jpg

As long as you don't completely turn Bob you're alright. (whisper it, I am thinking of ditching the company car and getting an Adventure)

Got meself one of these, (adventure) 3 weeks ago. just about stopped hitting the limiter lol Difficult to lean it and see how low the heads are to the ground. Have to say its more fun than I thought AND, t'other arf doesn't moan as much about being uncomfortable ! With nigh on a 400mile tank its great for mile munching.....

BMW have given me these when bike is having work done. a F700GS and an F800GS. OMG they were awful. the F700 suspension was on bouncing castle setting and the F800 had some immense engine braking.

I pulled out of dealer on F800 and at set of lights a land rover pulled up along side me, i was actually looking down on the person in land rover...was a great feeling.

But with bikes, each to their own, so i hope you love it and enjoy riding it Bob

I will have one of those at some time as well. I've been so close already lol.

Enjoy the new ride.

I used to have a tractor (Tiger Explorer) she wasn't kind as my back would hurt riding her. Funny it only happened this year, so trying to sell her off as she sits at Webbs Yamamha/Triumph in Peterborough.

I've also got me a tractor, was going to trade it in for the HP4 but decided to keep it for two up and touring (boxes come in very handy)

Justins+bike+09+%25281%2529.JPG

Now Bob that makes sense for the mileage you do. its has all the kit mate, even a plough on the front in case of snow lol.

I should add that in a former life I had a Africa Twin followed by a 1150GS then a KTM 950 Adventure before getting the need for speed.

well bob i have bit the bullet and i have bought one as well had a do on a multistrada today was really good but preferd the more robust bm !!

well bob i have bit the bullet and i have bought one as well had a do on a multistrada today was really good but preferd the more robust bm !!

Congrats! They're great bikes. Had them for 7 years, go anywhere, do anything and pretty reliable too.

Which one did you buy?

Back