New ride in the stable...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Pete

Reaction score
And it looks like the girls are getting along. For how long I don't know.

image_zps3a349fad.jpg

image_zpsac86770e.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice ride Pete , looks fookin massive!!!!!!!
Does it have a long vehicle badge on it :)
I have also just bought an old blokes bike , will post some piccies when it turns up

I had an 06 Pete and it was a stonking motor. I still hang around with the ZZR lot and one of them has a new model tuned to 227bhp! Needless to say when he lets rip I can't keep up.

I had an 06 Pete and it was a stonking motor. I still hang around with the ZZR lot and one of them has a new model tuned to 227bhp! Needless to say when he lets rip I can't keep up.

Is your buddies ZZR ECU flashed or does he have a Power Commander?

Nice ride Pete , looks fookin massive!!!!!!!
Does it have a long vehicle badge on it :)
I have also just bought an old blokes bike , will post some piccies when it turns up

My Explorer is up for sale. Couldn't ride it anymore, hurt my lower back. So I had to compromise for my mile cruncher. I originally was looking into the Concour before I decided on this bike.

Could you find out for me where he got it flashed? I tried BSD in Peterborough but they don't have the updated software.

Pete he had the ecu flashed at CJS Racing in Bristol. Have you heard of Hilltop Motorcycles as well?

Had my slip-on cans put on over at BSD. I had them do a pre and post dyno runs.

Stock: 189.22 hp |115.07 tq. :wavey:
Simple mods: 196.72 hp| 118.95 tq. (Leo Vince slip-ons and ECU flash)

KawasakiZX14R_zps1075ad05.jpg

Back