Textile suits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananaman

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to get a textile suit, for my tourer. Rst tell me that 31" inside leg is max they do?? Me at 6'2" and partner 33" inside leg they aint long enough lol. Anybody point me in the right direction pls? Cheap and cheerful would be just fine, this is new to me, its a minefield out there....... Thanks !!!

I'm the same height, and I have Dainese d-Dry jacket and trousers (trousers may be 'Hooper' model). I need a 34inch trouser, and they're not quite the right size, but they must be better than 31.... They look fine when standing up, they're OK with full boots when on the bike (sometimes wear summer shorty boots and that doesn't quite do it).

Id buy decent gear if you not planning on getting wet.....one of the lads i ride with got stuff in his pockets wet from a RST proffesional suit.
I ended up getting a suit from Hein gericke and they do different leg lengths in the pants...
You will pay decentish money but you will stay dry :)

You can get a Textile suit made to measure at Hideout Leathers http://www.hideout-leather.co.uk/ . Oh and the roads all around them are decent. Let me know if your going to see them and I will show you some great roads.

Or than can adjust a suit you have purchased elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back