Hello from new member

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsy

Reaction score
Hi Guys........and gals(just in case)
Hopefully get to ride my S1R home tomorrow after fitting a Austin Racing system.I run a solus Honda dealership and this mint standard 11 plate just came in against a new Blade.......well i thought it would be rude not to buy and try it out.
Looking forward to riding a normal bike on the roads again.......my last 3 bikes have all been turbo'd bikes!!!
Which reminds me......anyone wanna buy a loony tune Turbo ZX10R 350+ bhp coz i need room in the garage for the S1R...... :)

Wow, now that is an opening "hello" 8)

Welcome to the forum mate,

Sounds like you got a bargain I'm sure with the trade in etc and will be interesting to hear what you think of the BMW compared to the blade. And a turbo :eek: can't imagine the acceleration of those bikes youve owned, amazing!!

Hello there and welcome...

This isn't yours is it?
DSC00704.jpg

Hi....no this is mine

DSC01243.jpg

but that is just a baby bike compared to the one b4......

PA291538.jpg

550 BHP + @ the wheels......still the most powerful B King in the world and also the fastest over the standing mile @ 210mph.(would have been more but it wouldn't rev past 9000 revs due to a misfire :()

welcome aboard ,
I would imagine you scream in your helmet riding that suzuki on chat , very nice

Fookin el, oi oi savaloi,
Now how do I convince the old woman that I need a turbod zx10! Lol

S1000RR ROB link=topic=302.msg2354#msg2354 date=1322836336 said:
how much do u want for the 10 me ol mate

To build a bike to this spec you would be looking at £20,000 +.It is an 06 model with only 3000 miles,it has a full race engine internal including rods,pistons,lock up clutch,bigger studs etc etc.The turbo is a one off built by AET turbos to suit the ZX10R power delivery and has only done 600 miles.At 6psi it makes 210 bhp/12 psi sees 250 bhp .....30 psi should see over 350bhp.12 psi is the max you can safely run n super unleaded before you risk detenation.All these figures are rear wheel figures...not crank!!
The spec for this bike goes on and on.....i can list it if anyone is really interested
Looking for a quick sale so i am asking £6500(well below it's true value).......the mrs isn't too chuffed that the S1R has taken pride of place in our dining room due to the ZX10R being in the garage....so she who must be obeyed wants it gone.... :'(

Shame you have to give that beast up mate :( but needs must, I would love a bike like that in the garage, but alas no space or money. Welcome to the forum. 8)

Have you got anymore details/pictures of the zx10, do you have any of the original parts? history for the work?

It's easier than you think.....and it will wheelie off the power in 4th at well over a 100mph with the boost at 12psi ;D

Get away. Rich I found your next bike. You said you wanted to look inside lorry cabs to see what they're up to on the A12

Back