Goldbet BMW

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIKERFRENZY

Reaction score
Just a few more pictures I took tonight. I'm dead pleased with it and It's done in paint and not vinyl.

Looks great, but any reason why you didnt do the tank?

Yes I bought the red and white bike and the tank is part of that set of bodywork and I need to keep it red to put the bike back to standard if I ever want to sell it, I'm looking for a tank to replace it but I want a full Akra system and a carbon belly pan first.

Yes I bought the red and white bike and the tank is part of that set of bodywork and I need to keep it red to put the bike back to standard if I ever want to sell it, I'm looking for a tank to replace it but I want a full Akra system and a carbon belly pan first.

What about the yellow stripe?

And thats a good idea about getting it wrapped :)

The yellow stripes on the tank are vinyl and I'm not sure about them yet but they tie the tank in a bit with the rest of the bodywork. I have a white bagster tank cover I could put on but a new tank is my first choice.

Looks great dream machine and padded cell have quoted me 1500 pounds for
The same paint job I've been thinking about it

That looks the nuts! :D Would make an awesome looking track bike, but stuff spending £££ to fix it each time you bin it! lol :)

Thanks for all the comments, I will post more pictures when its finished. I just got a quote on some Golbet leathers too £900 ouch

who done the paint job and cost if you don't mind ; PM me if you want

Billy

Finally picked up a tank..just need to get it painted and then its track days all year long.

Back