Grey Volkswagen w40 v8 tonight 7.30ish

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRS463

Reaction score
Anyone around finchley, north west London seen this around, didn't get reg but where the north circular splits to a41 he is in inside lane of the a41 filter and I am in outside, my lane splits in two and as I am level with his rear door indicates and moves out, there is a car to my right so sound horn and keeps coming so slam on to avoid hitting his drivers door as sounded horn when at rear door, there is nothing in his lane so I pull up next to his passenger door.

Beeped and shouted did you not see me, torrent of abuse verbal and hand from him so I called him a male masturbater a few times, he then starts shout ill fu..ing knock you off wouldn't look over finger up and swearing. I just kept asking him if he was stupid?

Took off and he at next lights tries to hit me in side as we caught traffic and my lane was slower than his to take off so he came level, I slammed on and he is in front, next thing I know a blue rover 25 is trying to push me to the kerb, As he slammed his brakes in the hope I would rear end him a gap between him and rover appeared so i go, he tried to hit me, swerved car into middle lane but i was gone before he could make contact.

He is a small coloured man, say early 40's, if anyone sees reg please post as want to go to police, not at all happy as he had no need to pull out in first place and then tried to knock me off. Lost him at next lights as managed to filter through traffic.

Sad to hear mate, but generally car drivers don't care if they are going to knock you off, in fact they can deliberately try to knock you off as you have found out, and if you haven't been hit you should not get involved, after all you can disappear into the distance and he will still be there stuck in traffic.
But that is hind-sight.
Going back to the incident, I use the N-circ daily, do you have a better description of vehicle and driver? Never heard of a golf w40 v8.

Back