Got any hobbies?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docta13

THE BEAST
Reaction score
For years I've kept tropical fish, it's not really interesting I suppose but the thing is ove the years my tanks have got bigger and so have my fish, I currently have a 7 1/2 foot tank with an arrowana ( about 40 inch) and a stingray of about 18inch diameter. Theres a few others and when I sort out how to upload pics I'll show ya.

Used to play a lo of golf, but that now gets in the way of the biking. Enjoy a bit of snooker, the odd game of darts and generally watching motorbikes being spanked round a track, whether at the circuit itself or via the goggle box

Oh oh oh, where do I start!!

Well I have been a boy with my toys for sure. Firstly with bikes since I was 6 years old. Started banger racing at 19 did that for 4 seasons awesome fun. Then took up motocross till 2003 when I decided I didn't bounce anymore :-\ then tried golf, shooting, radio controlled petrol cars and we used to do a club. It was called the TNC(Tuesday night club) which was 8 mates and we took it in turns to choose an activity. It might be go karting, tennis, football, cycling, clay shooting, snooker etc etc. The winner of each event would get 10 points then 8 for second, 7 for third and so on. At the end of the year we would go to the pub and trophies for 1,2,3rd would be handed out whilst we all got drunk, wicked fun!!

The last 2 years for me have been spent adding an extension on to the house so hobbies have taken aback seat but it's almost finished wahoo

PICT0932.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo118-1.jpg

d2d39405.jpg

4afefa8e.jpg

I used to be a Site Manager for Bovis Homes. Did 8 years with them but got fed up with the health and safety b#llocks so left and went out on my own. In my 5 year trading and doing well so far.......

Good stuff mate if it's going good then u must be doin summit right, I've been self employed for about 11 years now and always had work, currently working for kier Harlow banging in heating systems

buzz u know me sooo well...........

shagging drinking mx..........

ohh and rc nitro cars and darts.........

lol

forgot to saying playing xbox 360 and riding my custom built racing pit bikes aswell and more shagging....... 8)

Used to play indoor 5 a side footy (til I was 48), played darts in my 30's, Raced Minicross in my 20's, played in a Brass Band in my Teens, also played around with Girls far too much ;D

but now my only hobby is my Bike's oh and I help others improve their Bike Riding ;)

have tried lots of things , i:e: hand gliding , pot holing , bungee jumping etc......... only thing i ve stuck with is my bike , track days , on line gaming , astronomy and shagging isnt a hobby its a prerequisite of life ;D

My other hobby to my bike is Fish tanks.

It was wife's hobby before we got together and then i finally got hooked. And now it's more mine than hers. We keep marine tanks, a 4 foot mixed reef, a 3 foot idol and invert tank, a 120L NPS tank and a 65L quarantine .

Along with a 2 year old and 3 month old daughters, quality time with the wife, tank maintenance, bike and work. I really enjoy have a nice slow poo just to get 10 minutes to myself sat down.

My other hobby to my bike is Fish tanks.

It was wife's hobby before we got together and then i finally got hooked. And now it's more mine than hers. We keep marine tanks, a 4 foot mixed reef, a 3 foot idol and invert tank, a 120L NPS tank and a 65L quarantine .

Along with a 2 year old and 3 month old daughters, quality time with the wife, tank maintenance, bike and work. I really enjoy have a nice slow poo just to get 10 minutes to myself sat down.

Are you an Ipad or toilet literature man ? ;)

HAHA love it ! Athletics was me when I was young (long time ago!) Competed for my country at long distance running 'till mid teens, then, women, smoking, drinking got in the way tut.....played a lot of footy, took up golf. Coached my son to international level in decathlon, took up pole vault at 48 and competed in veteran world games at Gateshead, getting sideswiped put paid to all that. Now just a bum on a bike reminiscing lol

Golf , weight lifting, boxing and building custom monkeybikes that I go on runs around the UK with throughout the summer with other monkey nuts lol

Tried everything to postpone the inevitable of superbikes.
Raced MTB in Europe
Skiing & Snowboarding
Scuba Diving - Divemaster.
Climbing
RC Planes and Helicopters
Trials
Raced Enduro
Land Rovers
Building old bmw airheads, mainly R65's, in to modern-ish trackbike - http://superbeemer.blogspot.co.uk/

And now i've the RR and trackdays..............finally happy!

Back