trackday lap timer

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
Can anybody recomend a decent one that records lap times automatically with a display on the bike

I have a starlane GPS 3x on my track bike, so long as you load the gps position of the start line it does the rest for you. you can also load intermediates is it will tell you if you are faster in each sector.
It has a great feature that you download the laps and compare them against each other.

They are over £300 but there is a guy in germany lists them on ebay with buy it now or offer and i got mine for £262 delivered

I have used Aim SOLO and SOLO DL perfect for the job, it's what they are made for.

If you want to use the original dash but not press the flasher you can purchase one of these :-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Upgrade-B...06?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item3cd15df2ca

It involves tying into the wires behind your dash (4 wires). I tried it on a 2012 and it wouldn't work but I'm assured it works on 10/11 models.

I currently have a Starlane Divinci S dash but have yet to try it, this is another option.

Regards
Davy

Back