me bike etc

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmwk46

Reaction score
hi all just joined today, got myself a mint bmws1000rr 61 plate bmw race colours
got it from a bloke a few month ago for a bargain it had 800 miles on clock and 8 months old for £8.800 not even one mark
or even ridden in the rain lol
anyway iv spent a furtune, my panel on left hand side got scrached by some jolious prick so that cost me £400 and at the same time i chaged the rear end for new pannels due to the bolts in the seat marking it as you lift the seat thanks to previous owner or dealer and also a few stone chips under the rear this all cost me £750.00 less the old b its i sold om ebay for around £250 so cost me 500 in the end i must be nuts
and the next thing i fitted was venture shield , bmw led indicators , r@g tail tidy , r@g boobins allround , small bmw logo plate 5x7 , zero gravity screen , bmw tank pad , carbon tax holder , cox racing rad and oil cover fom usa which cost over £210 all in with import bloody customs , GB racing engine sliders ,
austin racing arcs new version exhaust sounds brill will be putting on youtube soon with BMC ROAD FILER @ POWERCOMMANDER 5 , HP levers , HP footpegs , white stripe rims , blue vision bulbs and last of all a bmw carbon seathump which i have taken down to bmw twice in two days doing 15o miles around trips to collect and tell them it doesnt fit propperly long story which i found out its a bmw fault which if you fit bracket in the middle with cable ties dont use the pre drilled holes it fits perfect with out using spacers im in process of dealing with them about this big boo boo anyway i will talk about this on the forum in a latter date:disgust:

in bideford north will be posting pics soon
will be fitting me cox racing rad cover weekend and GB sliders then ill post piccies

Back