A little help with decals for the track bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Picked up some spare wheels for the S1000RR today painted in Lupin Blue. I really like the blue and was thinking about using them as my main wheels. My track body work is black with red flashes as seen below

04239865-34FE-4FAD-84A0-1A329ECDC6E6-629-000000657A6F6E6F.jpg

And here is the bike with the new Lupin Blue wheels fitted. (Excuse the road fairngs, I'm STILL running in the new engine)

1D81F6AC-94EE-4372-A7A7-FB0A8DD27072-552-000000467C50FF63.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas how I could tie these wheels in with the red and black of the track fairings ? If done right, I think it could look really smart.

Cheers guys :)

Yeah, trying to think of a similar blue company logo I could use. Proving quite hard to find somthing

you could get any logo made up in any colour you want, just need to find a graphics company that do vans and the like, theres one near where I live ive had Honda wings made up in silver with them for a monkeybike tank cost £6

Iv got a pal who makes all my decals. He's made the numbers already. I googles blue company logos, seen a few good ones. Ill have a search. Cheers chaps

Why cheapen the look of your bike with irrelevant "sponsors" stickers? I think the bike will look brilliant with just the blue wheels fitted to the black and red flashed fairing. It will introduce the third colour in an unusual way.

I think your right Moz and FB.. Put it all back together last night. What do you think ?

ECA30979-8D28-49D0-98F9-EDD3DEBF9C11-809-000000792FD3A72E.jpg

Really happy with the look. ,ay put an M Power decal on the belly pan, but that will be about it I rekon

Why don't you mask up and spray the red bits blue, would be an easy job

Iv got a friend making some decals up as we speak. I got a good idea as to what I want, now the wheels have gone on.

Belly pan will have M Power Logos including the M badge. Ill have a friends tuning company down the side.

Gonna look mega

Maybe small BMW badge on the bike, think the wheels need that little something to link to on the bodywork. :)

**didn't see the later post and the newer pic with the badge on it!** lol, it looks awesome dude)! :D

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Iv had to order a new screen as the painter has made the number board soo big, it's impossible to see out of it whilst tucked in. Ill be putting some white number board on hopefully this weekend.

Back