Carbon Fuel Tank.....WORK OF ART.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
Some Better Pictures of my Carbon Fuel Tank.
The Thing is a WORK OF ART.
Decisions.....Do I:-
A. Fit it to the Bike.
B.Put it in a Glass Display Cabinet.
or ??????

20130409_164908_zps7194ad8e.jpg

20130409_164918_zpsbf104dd2.jpg

20130409_164941_zps0c9a5079.jpg

20130409_165009_zps3009e810.jpg

Does the sticker on the tank say "avoid contact with any petroleum products" ? Seriously it looks well trick !!

well i reckon you've stole the pimp crown with that fella , N30 is gonna have to get his knob done now ;)

CARBON OVERKILL , but whatever makes you happy, I to like a bit of carbon fiber but not as much as you guys lol

See you have decided not to fit and have put it on "e bay" !!

Best of luck but I reckonn you are going to end up taking an expensive hit.

So has Brian, not even fitting his lol. I reckon he's seen my cover and decided to buy that instead.

The Bank Statement came in Friday and All was not well in my Household.
I said I would Sell it on E-Bay as its a Free Listing Weekend and showed Her that it was Listed For Sale so She was Happy.
Little does She know that I have No Intention of Selling it and I will remove it in a Day or 2 and say that it didn't Sell
So as you can see I've not Changed 1 bit Mate, If you Remember rightly it was ME who had the Carbon Tank Cover 1st and Pointed you in the Direction of E-Bay to Buy yours.
The Reason I bought the Tank is I'm not 100% Happy with the Carbon Cover as I'm Fussy and as soon as I can find a Fuel Pump For Sale I will be Fitting it to my Bike.

I always try to pay cash for everything I buy for my bike so my missus cant see what im spending lol, its the only way to do it

I said I would Sell it on E-Bay as its a Free Listing Weekend and showed Her that it was Listed For Sale so She was Happy.
Little does She know that I have No Intention of Selling it and I will remove it in a Day or 2 and say that it didn't Sell
So as you can see I've not Changed 1 bit Mate, If you Remember rightly it was ME who had the Carbon Tank Cover 1st and Pointed you in the Direction of E-Bay to Buy yours.
The Reason I bought the Tank is I'm not 100% Happy with the Carbon Cover as I'm Fussy and as soon as I can find a Fuel Pump For Sale I will be Fitting it to my Bike.
I might buy your tank on ebay :)

What's the difference in weight against a stock tank ?

cheers

I had one of the carbon tank cover set through from Germany. Sent it back as the quality was a bit naff. Also though it was massively over priced for what it was.

That thank on the other hand is a bit special. Like it

That tank is bloody nice, I don't think I would want to risk running that....display cabinet me thinks! lol :D

Back