Yorkshire Newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander

Reaction score
Hi all, I am currently looking to buy a HP4 just weighing up options and speaking to dealers at the mo, hopefully get one mid June, July. Hope to have some good banter and share any info with you guys.

Not test rode the HP4 but have ridden a s1000rr, Try and get a ride on one when the snow clears, either Rainbow or Allan Jefferies.

Hi Commander, Yorkshire (Leeds) here, I`ve had R1s for the last 13 yrs and recently sold my 11 plate cross plane R1 and bought a HP4, if you do buy one mate I can tell you you wont be disappointed they are awesome.

Good to know Doc, which dealer did you go through? Welcome to the forum btw, I almost bought an R1, love the noise, how does it compare to HP4 noise wise and power delivery?

Good to know Doc, which dealer did you go through? Welcome to the forum btw, I almost bought an R1, love the noise, how does it compare to HP4 noise wise and power delivery?
I bought my HP4 from Allan Jeffries , they are good bunch of guys who I would defiantly recommend. I have always though the R1 was an awesome bike, I`ve owned 4 over the years 2 of which were the cross plan cranks, My last one I put Akro carbon cans & de cat pipe on , power commander V, fuel system & quick shifter on she sounded fantastic but in comparison to the HP4- that`s in a different league, the only one thing the R1 has over the HP4 is the sound.

Back