Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bins

Reaction score
Hi, I've been pointed your way by an existing member, I live 5 miles from Snetterton and organize the BMW club track/training days there, I am their sporting secretary, anyone wanting more info I'll give you the full works! I do have 6 BMW models, bought my first in 1978, I've also covered 118,000 miles on an R1100RS, done about 6000 on the RR, mainly on track and that bit of toll road in Germany, (what's it called now? the name escapes me!!!)

Hi, I've been pointed your way by an existing member, I live 5 miles from Snetterton and organize the BMW club track/training days there, I am their sporting secretary, anyone wanting more info I'll give you the full works! I do have 6 BMW models, bought my first in 1978, I've also covered 118,000 miles on an R1100RS, done about 6000 on the RR, mainly on track and that bit of toll road in Germany, (what's it called now? the name escapes me!!!)

Welcome, how much for the bm session at Snet and how much if you use your own bike?

Welcome fella - im desperate to back onto Snett 300 with the BMW - does your club offer any discounts for Snetterton track days etc?

I believe the Snetterton track days via the club are £120 - bikes must be fully road legal (as opposed to race bikes) and display the rear reg plate whilst out on track.

Hi Phil, it's Monday 10th June and Monday 12th August, we like Mondays because it lets people travel from afar on the Sunday, then it's one day less off work, we even have a BBQ at my place on the Sunday evening, space for camping in the garden or space for a bed roll inside the house, failing that several stay at the Breckland lodge near Attleborough. There's a thread started last year and I've updated it for this year, for anyone else reading this, more info at www.bmwclub.org.uk (I hope!!!) latest news, some groups are over half full.

Welcome mate - deffo looking to do track days this year.

Back