Cool S1000RR stand

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumpy

Reaction score
Found this while fart arsing about on youtube.

pricey but cool....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty retain this has been discussed before (may have been on a different forum).

Constand are another company who make them iirc. The quality of cheaper versions and their effectiveness has been called into question.

I have the Busters one which works great, best stand I've brought. :)

Yea the stand has been mentioned on this forum before. I have the Bursing purchased from a forum member who has sold his bike. Its a GREAT bit of kit and I keep my bike on it all the time , you can move bike around in garage really easy , and makes cleaning etc very simple. I made up a spacer for a member who received a Constand as it came without one!

I got the constand when it was on offer with bs motoparts. Great piece of kit, especially if like me your always fiddling or cleaning

Can anyone tell me which other companies make a stand the same as the Bursig i.e. with wheels, the Bursig one is f**king pricey! Ta.

There was another company on Ebay but they wanted £250 I think, can't beat Busters at £130 (should have the spacer included now)! One of the best things I've brought as you can drag the bike out to work on and then push it out the way afterwards. :)

Looks well useful, although i have to agree Busters sounds good and even better at that price. Might have to give it a spin!

Currently they're only listing the spider stand for the GSXR1K.

Back