S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Hello all, Just found this site on the net as i'm currently on the hunt for a S1000RR. I'm possibly viewing one this weekend so hopefully be a owner very soon......... not that it is biking weather in Scotland :suspicion:

Came on here to get some tips and things to look out for which i found easily :lemo:

Jono

Welcome to the forum dude, hope you find the bike you want soon! :)

Thanks everyone.

I'm trying to get some insurances quotes just now, can anyone recommend any cheap insurance companies?

Hello mate

I did okay with Bikesure, but TBH, it's probably very variable dependant on age, experience, etc, etc. I just did a comparison site search.

I went with BMW as they came out the cheapest for me, £460.

Thanks everyone.

I'm trying to get some insurances quotes just now, can anyone recommend any cheap insurance companies?
Cheap is not always the best way to go Jono, Bikesure gave me the cheapest renewal quote, Carol Nash my Insurers last year agreed to beat that quote so I renewed with Carol Nash.

Thanks for the replies.

Am 27, 3 years no claims and 3 points unfortunately.

Think I am going to be around £800 mark.

Can't wait to view the S1000RR tomorrow.

think I got stung im 46 , 4 years ncb £950 but I only passed my test in September lol

BMW were best for me and you get bm trackday insurance plus it covers the excess on bm loan bikes ( which is worth a grand if you stuff it). Hope you enjoy your bike.

Hello all, Just found this site on the net as i'm currently on the hunt for a S1000RR. I'm possibly viewing one this weekend so hopefully be a owner very soon......... not that it is biking weather in Scotland :suspicion:

Came on here to get some tips and things to look out for which i found easily :lemo:

Jono

I'm selling a 2010 (June) 9000 miles full service history 1 owner Motorsport colour abs dtc etc £2,000 extras , selling for £8,500

Kris, sorry i have put a deposit down on a bike last weekend and hopefully picking it up this weekend.... depending on weather.

Pitty i never knew before.

Bought a standard 2010 RR with 6k miles in motorsport colour with all the extras. Just need to tart it up now :woot:

Back