Hi all

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R1Sean

Reaction score
Hi I currently ride an R1 but have test ridden the RR a few times and would love one but currently out of my price range (they sure hold their value well) have posted in discussion about mileage and service costs as if I get one need to know real life running costs not dealer flannel
Thanks Sean.

Hoops love ur avi mate you going to the ring this year we were their for SBK last year was great plan on going in September this year you never now could be on an RR ��

Welcome to the forum dude, running costs are probably not much different from your R1. :)

Second that in terms of running costs - ive owned pretty much all the various makes and models of big sports bikes over the years - obviously the Dukes can often be a little high but i would say the BMW is around the average, maybe slightly higher due to the added modern technology incorporated etc.
I love the Ring but i only go in the car now, not the bikes. Will be there for sure a few times this year as per usual!!

Latest posts

Back