picked her up yesterday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stingray0007

Reaction score
:love-struck:
DSC01023-Copy_zpsb01fb179.jpg

Hate is a strong word... but i really hate you right now!

Congrats!

What a great looking bike. The pics certainly don't to it any justice.

Looks like Vines a motorad to me. Great dealership. Really helpful, and less than a mile from my house

Enough to mask the essential feedback a road rider needs to get from the tarmac?

It just soaks up the bumps, doesn't throw you around everywhere when you come in contact with a pothole and makes for a beautiful ride, the feedback is still there...

It just soaks up the bumps, doesn't throw you around everywhere when you come in contact with a pothole and makes for a beautiful ride, the feedback is still there...

Wow! Best I never test ride one then!!! It'll be fitted to the standard bike in 2014 anyway ;)

Wow! Best I never test ride one then!!! It'll be fitted to the standard bike in 2014 anyway ;)

as my son said yesterday on the back, it was scarily smooth! it'll be interesting to see it fitted to the standard bikes, i reckon a few more years and it will be a standard kind of part, will take a while to pull the prices down though! what a beautiful machine it is though!

Still love the HP4 paintjob, looked wicked in my local dealer on display! :D

I, sweet bike love the colours, sat on one in Grimsby show room i be collecting my yellow 0/11 one this week yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Didn't win the lottery just bin out for a blast on the R1 fantastic sunny weather even got some heat in the tyres ��

Back