Read this

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sigman73

Reaction score
Hi all,firstly I will apologise for my shite texting I currently have a textin hand in cast due to a 40th birthday incident, my fortieth unfortunately!!!anyway bought myself a s1000 and am blown away,always had jap bikes but immensely impressed so here I am!!. Altho I have a garage of two strokes so sad to say the BMW is not my first and biggest love but I love wastin money constantly stripping engines and living with extremely fragile engines so safe to say the BMW is a lovely and reliable leg over!!!will try and become a forum member who interacts as much as poss, but in the meantime would be interested to hear from any fellow members goin to the almeria BMW exclusive.17 to 19 mar its a focused events so to if you are goin b great to hear from ya..if not hopefully get to hear from you all soon,many thanks mark

Welcome Mark - ive also come over from the dark side - had a string of GSXR 1000's and this is my first S1000RR - the BMW Exclusive sounds amazing and im very jealous - i bet that cost you a pretty penny or two, huh!!? Let us know how you get on over there.

Back