Hi from Pitty

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitty

Reaction score
Hi All,

I found this site after being recommended for supplying decals by one of the members here already (you know who you are lol).

I may be a bit of an imposter as I don't actually have an S1000RR (I sponsored someone who raced one last year if that counts?).

I am however a big bike fan, owning a Fireblade for the road, and racing a Triumph Daytona 675 at Thundersport GB this year, as well as running my own road and race graphics company in my spare time.

The main reason I joined was to be able to answer to the recommendation given, but I wouldn't want to tread on any toes if you guys already have someone else resident that does graphics for you, am also conscious not to join a forum just to sell stuff either so hope to find it a good place to come and see what's going on....

All the Very Best,

Pitty

It was me that asked for decals, Pitty replied to my email almost straight away, and after getting my request for custom decals very quickly sent me a mock image of what they'd look like. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Just waiting for them to arrive and I'll get pics of them on the bike.

Unfortunately my skills at vinyl wrapping aren't quite there yet, I'm getting some practice on our team race bikes at the moment but I'm not happy enough with the quality yet to offer it as a service I'm afraid.

Welcome to the forum dude, do you have anything like a webshop showing graphics you do?

Welcome to the forum dude, do you have anything like a webshop showing graphics you do?

Sure, my website is http://www.pittys.com

There are very few 'standard' decals, as the vast majority of my work is custom designs for individuals or products for forums that I supply, but the galleries are a good place to try for inspiration if you're thinking of something a bit different for your bike, or clothing. I'm also the official graphics supplier to the Triumph Triple Challenge at BSB and I sponsor a few racers (including myself) so life is never dull that's for sure, especially as it's only a part time business run in my spare time too.

Nice work, I am after a black sun moon type (rossi)large graphic for the side of a t5 transporter van. Is that something you could do? I will email your web addy with more precise requirements.

Mine arrived Monday, Massive thanks mate.

IMG-20130211-WA0000.jpg

Mine arrived Monday, Massive thanks mate.

IMG-20130211-WA0000.jpg

My pleasure :smile-new: I have to say I am really pleased with the way they look on the bike too.

Beamish, look forward to your email, I'll see what I can do for you on that one, shouldn't be a problem at all

Back