Back wheel fun

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Docta13

THE BEAST
Reaction score
Just to let you know I might of accidentally popped a few back wheelers today, in every gear up to 5 kept running out of road for 6
:)

Lol, that should make for an interesting ride out as I love my wheelies. Managed 143mph so far but will keep practicing :eek:

On tr
rhanmore link=topic=218.msg1763#msg1763 date=1320174015 said:
Lol, that should make for an interesting ride out as I love my wheelies. Managed 143mph so far but will keep practicing :eek:

On track yeh fella ;). ( open forum and all that!)

Yes it's alright the police know me well lol, wheeled past one at approx 135 and they let me off ( nice fella he was) and then did 4 cars and a lorry and one of the cars was an unmarked Volvo but thankfully his car was not as fast as my bike so lost him. But this wS all in my dreams and I thought I would share it with you all :) I have very vivid dreams ::)

rhanmore link=topic=218.msg1763#msg1763 date=1320174015 said:

but what about in the SNOW lol

It's a mind thing!

Either full throttle. Or
Clutch it. Both on the sthou works fine

unionjack link=topic=218.msg1780#msg1780 date=1320182407 said:
I cannot hoist one for toffee. Been on a bloody course as well. :-[

I cant keep the damn front wheel down. Not big balance point wheelies, more like pogoing down the road as the electrics do their stuff :/

Used to wheelie my old KL250 donkey everywhere. Had to sell it after I wheelied it out of a T-junction by accident. My old GPz turbo used to overtake Busas on the back wheel too... ;)

Check out BBC news page on web. Careful guys. He was evidently grassed up by someone that saw the video and knew it was him that had made it and posted it on you tube

unionjack link=topic=218.msg1814#msg1814 date=1320351083 said:
Good demos by the way Rich. Respect.

Lol tyre was a bit cold Shen we left the cafe and spun up big time, alot like your back tyre :eek: we shal lhave to go out during the day soon

My dash lit up like christmas. I think thats the coldest I've ever used the tyres and they felt evil for about 2 miles. Missed the first turn off. Look forward to a Sudbury bash.

Back