Has anyone fitted an Alpha Racing fast throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
I'm thinking about ordering an Alpha Racing Fast Throttle as Iv got a credit note to use with said company.

Just wondering who has one fitted and what type did you go for ?

:)

I fitted the "Fast Throttle Kit. medium" and gave me exactly what I wanted. Full throttle with a single twist of the wrist. The Renthal grips offer a little extra feel but it was the reduced throttle travel that I was after.

I'm after the throttle action. Not the grips. I'm thinking about fitting one to the Track Bike

What degree of travel did you go for? Have you got a couple of pics ?

i didnt know they did different ones.mine is less 10% travel.this is what it says on there advert.nothing to see picture wise.it takes a while to fit and is a little fiddly.

Fast throttle kit BMW S1000RR, complete with medium compound grips, cable roll d=48mm, travel reduced by 10° (78° to 68°), to be used with OEM throttle cables, fits OEM and accessory handlebars and retainer flasher unit

Thanks for that. They do a 15% travel QA too. Wasn't sure which one to go for.

Did you get the fancy Alpha cable cover thingy too ?

lol,nothing fancy.and im not sure which i got now as i had it of paul from bike bits hereford and like a numpty didnt reserch or ask.lol..i will have a look tomorrow.

I have the 10% kit, not tried it out as yet but think it brings the throttle in line with the 2012 models, not so much wrist strain needed! :)

Back