advise on ya first ride on a rr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy

Reaction score
on ya first ride out what should i be aware of relating to the rr, been on a tl for so long my lat 4 was a blade and thats going back some years ::)
ya advice be good
cheers
oz

Rode it like a 600 cc sports bike and rev the nuts off it,but in this weather id have a good 30 mins getting heat in the tyres first.,,,

Nothing really, its just like any other sportsbike. Treat it with a little respect because of the conditions if you ride it in Race or Slick mode and thats it imo. Just jump on and enjoy it, the throttle goes both ways ;D

Put the test ride off until the better weather comes in, you wont be able to get a feel for the bike in this weather if your teetering about scared about crashing it on cold slippery roads.

cheers lads no looking to do the deal and ride it, but not in this weather like, dont want the salt shit hitting it, as for 6oo never been near one :D
ran in serviced all the modes with 2500 miles on..and a 2011 model. one owner :)
Am aware its my hand rocking and rolling was seeking if to expect something out of the blue other than isane arm renching.. ;D
SO just sports mode and go.. 8) and of course RESPECT!
cheers
oz

Oz I tested mine in February 3degrees with slime all over the rode on near slick K3 and I had so much fun I forgot I had frost bite. It convinced me it actually worked.

Back