Watsen Indicators now back in stock

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lllN30lll

Reaction score
Been speaking to Roger for months RE: the flushmounts.Today he's finally made another batch, so no more hunting around for them

http://www.watsendesign.com/

Thank you for your order! Please allow six to eight weeks before your order is shipped. Your credit card is not charged until your order is ready to ship. If you chose PayPal for your payment mode, an invoice will be generated and e-mailed to you for pay'

They are not cheap $145 might get some as they look much better than anything else I have seen

Ive just fitted a set to my black 2012 ;) they look the dogs 8) and are much brighter than the standard ones. I didnt pay that much for them tho :eek:

Billy

Dont cut any wires on the watsons or your wires on your bike,just take the oem indicators apart and get some male connectors on the watsons and connect the together and heat shrink the male and female spade connectors....lots of the yank cut the stock wiring and there is no need to !!!!!

Back