Air filters

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy

Reaction score
once sorted ,is a BMC air filter better than a kn? ( i read some were last wk ) do your require to remap as as well as a possible bmc looking to fit Austin slip on.
cheers again
Oz.

Haven't the foggiest. If you hit the search button you will find opinions supporting both brands, some will even tell you that the stock is plenty good enough.

Having said that, I went for K&N simply because its te one demon tweaks had in stock.

I would say get whichever you can get your hands Ono at the best price, you can't go wrong with either

i, well doubt it really needs it.. :) like i say expect it be a missile comming from a tl.... :)

The only difference is the TL will just try and smash the clocks in your face with 6000 dailed in. Select 9000 on the beemer and time goes backwards.

unionjack link=topic=2015.msg18775#msg18775 date=1359139580 said:
The only difference is the TL will just try and smash the clocks in your face with 6000 dailed in. Select 9000 on the beemer and time goes backwards.

;D

I had a TL R and it had loads of grunt but it weighed a ton, the brakes were wooden and it felt like riding a torpedo..looked nice with the Ex though ;) . I'm coming from a V twin RSV Factory and I reckon V twins are harder to get the best out of compared to a IL4. I hope I will go quick on the S1K right from the off if the TCS and ABS doesn't bugger me up. TL1000R..still the best looking bike I ever owned and the best sounding with Micron cans on it.
mag1_zpse7657ef0.jpg

both cute.. :) i post pic of my tl in the other catz, i had no issues with mine loved it, set up by m/h and symtech and have travel all over Europe /spain prague in 9/half hours to gps and world supers. be sad to see go... :'( :'(

MY current tl, sorry cant find were to place so i place here for now move at will mods ;)
CamPic124.jpg

The S was a great bike before they killed the steering with a rubbish damper and it was miles more fun than the R

Back