track bike alterations.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r25sti

Reaction score
altering the track bike abit.ive fit a few bits of carbon here and there and pearl white paint.just got to fit a few decals and fork internals then shes pritty much done.bring on the trackday season....whoooo!

004-22_zpsb88c6417.jpg

fatbob link=topic=1991.msg18367#msg18367 date=1358453743 said:
Looks sweet that matey
Got any Europe ones planned ?

no unfortunatly...im self employed and my diary for the year is pritty busy.i can only get single days away from work.ive already gone through the year and kept clear all the uk dates from most of the tdo's.i might try to get on one towards the end of the year or early next year.the other problem i have is my missis..lol......if im doing the trackday she wants to aswell so it cost me twice as much.lol

Bikes looking mega....

Lets hope we cross paths again this year bud. Ill keep an eye out for you and the wife ;D

Hopper link=topic=1991.msg18379#msg18379 date=1358457222 said:
Bikes looking mega....

Lets hope we cross paths again this year bud. Ill keep an eye out for you and the wife ;D

yes,be good to try to follow you again.

We can get out for a 1-2-1 couple of sessions maybe. Try and book a day at Snett later on in the year. Good circuit the 300. Iv finally got a 30mm Ohlins kit in the front. Can't wait to get out again

Hopper link=topic=1991.msg18385#msg18385 date=1358458482 said:
We can get out for a 1-2-1 couple of sessions maybe. Try and book a day at Snett later on in the year. Good circuit the 300. Iv finally got a 30mm Ohlins kit in the front. Can't wait to get out again

have you been out on the bike since fitting the ohlins?.how is it?..im not sure weather to go ohlins or ktech.im sort of hoping that a mate of mine comes up with a used set of something.he has mates that swap and change all the time and i know one of his mates is changing for a gas ohlins setup at some point soon,and he has ohlins 30mm kit at the moment.

Not used the bike since the kit has been fitted. I don't think you can go wrong with either if I'm honest. Iv heard good things about both

Looking very nice there dude, were those Alpha fairings you got in the end?

Back