Looking for a HP4!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwtil

Reaction score
[size=small]Hello everyone! I am considering purchase of a HP4 but am unsure which dealer to go to around birmingham. [/size]
[size=small]Anyone put in a deposit for one of them bikes already? If I can't get a hp4, I'd consider a 2013 S1000RR. But would need a reputable dealer with good prices.[/size]

[size=small]Any recommendations? I wouldn't mind having to travel around UK to get the best deal. Thanks.[/size]

In the short time that I have visited Clarks at Rednal, they have a lot to learn about customer service and I'm not sure I would recommend...especially as I've spoken to a few other locals and they have said exactly the same :-\ .
I continue to try them for servicing for now and hope that they win me round. However, if they can do you a cheaper deal than others....?

Thanks guys, trouble is, I do not have the time to personally go down to the shops to view those bikes. I live in Singapore most of the time so I was hoping to get one HP4 and bring it with me when I return to Singapore.

I will be back in the UK in the last week of January for a few days so I would like to sort out all the bumps and pricing of the bike(s) before I go there to sign the papers. I'll most probably be taking back a HP4 and a '13, hopefully I'll get a good deal for both bikes in cash!

@swyatt2170, do the folks at North Oxford BMW have a price list for their bikes available for my viewing

pleasure?

North Oxford seem a good bunch, its where I got mine from - just phone them if you are serious.

Pointless trying to find any dealer prices on the net, they will just be rrp..........

you could also try Williams BMW Manchester..we dealt with a guy called Kirk Moseley...
give him a ring mate see if he can help...

I know my local dealer can't get any HP4's till August as all have snapped up. its a limited run bike too, so i guess you'll have to be quick.

I guess you could buy some one out of there order.

Thank you all! Looks like I have to spend some days searching for a good deal for both the HP4 and 2013 model.

Thanks!

Back