Hi!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sy

Reaction score
Hi all

Names Simon or just Sy as everyone seems to call me!! ( there are other names but not publishable!! ) lol 38 year old & riding since 2006 ( late starter ) & live in Wiltshire just out side Salisbury

But anyway been the proud owner of my S1000rr since 18th December in sapphire black!! :D & ohhh what a Machine!!!

Morning Sy and a very warm welcome to the gang.
When the ice clears, you've got some great roads down that way. It also sounds like you had the best Christmas present of all this year then ;D

Yep was crimbo pressie to self!! :D lol still pretty much standard at moment altho bought a rear seat pod week & just waiting for a set of R&G blanking plates to take off the rear pillion pegs!!

Then next job will be sorting out the number plate hanger!!

Yep some great roads down this way with some good bike meets, just roll on the better weather now!!

Sy - I fully recommend a D3 Components tail tidy. Really great quality, fit, look and price.
Rather than rear footrest blanking plates, I just used M8 x 12mm black button headed bolts, which give a cleaner and inconspicuous look IMO.

swyatt2170 link=topic=1966.msg18078#msg18078 date=1358096690 said:
I became the proud owner of an S1K on the 18th December as well :) Welcome.

What did you ride before?

Aprilia Rsv1000r 2nd generation!

thompsp link=topic=1966.msg18079#msg18079 date=1358097092 said:
Sy - I fully recommend a D3 Components tail tidy. Really great quality, fit, look and price.
Rather than rear footrest blanking plates, I just used M8 x 12mm black button headed bolts, which give a cleaner and inconspicuous look IMO.

Cool will look into them!!! Had my eye on the yoshimura hangers but gonna wait & see!!

Back