S1000RR Colour Scheme Survey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So which S1K Colour Scheme Did You Go For?

• Total voters

swyatt2170

Reaction score
Just thought I would have a play with this new paid membership and the poll functionality and ask what colour you went for. Shall we assume that the winner is the fastest colour? Custom paint jobs shown here might be cool.

Mr Blobby got to number one in the charts, but that wasn't because it was the best music! :eek:
Please add "Thunder Grey" to the list (Carbon Black is different)

thompsp link=topic=1958.msg17944#msg17944 date=1357854285 said:
Mr Blobby got to number one in the charts, but that wasn't because it was the best music! :eek:
Please add "Thunder Grey" to the list (Carbon Black is different)

Sorted lol

Gordo link=topic=1958.msg17947#msg17947 date=1357855526 said:
O feck only one red and white so far they must be more about

It's nice, I like it in red and white :)

Assume the most popular colour will be Motorsport - the "exclusive" colour they charge silly money for yet everyone has it, flooding the market and de-valuing it big time and greatly lowering the average speed. Add to that its the max power chav scheme of choice and you'll see thinking S1R owners ride other colours quicker and with more style.

Simples ;)

The gay pastel colours didn't exist when I got mine :)
It's puke green , grey, or MS
If I had the choice again I'd still get MS , it looks right nice :)

No 'Mineral Silver' (champagne'ish) or 'Light Metalic Grey' (metalic off-white, or chewie white as my mate refers to it) options.

Shft_Ctrl link=topic=1958.msg17965#msg17965 date=1357911633 said:
No 'Mineral Silver' (champagne'ish) or 'Light Metalic Grey' (metalic off-white, or chewie white as my mate refers to it) options.

Yeah - I have one of those too! SORT IT AAHHHTTTT!

Unfortunately, even though I kicked this topic off, I can't see the option to add poll values. Hopefully one of the mods can advise and add Mineral Silver. I never knew it came in so many colours :)

swyatt2170 link=topic=1958.msg17968#msg17968 date=1357922840 said:
Unfortunately, even though I kicked this topic off, I can't see the option to add poll values. Hopefully one of the mods can advise and add Mineral Silver. I never knew it came in so many colours :)
Probably didnt notice the others 'cause they blend in lol ;) ;D

Nope, me too (although the option is there now) My mates seem to have decided it's called Pearlescent Jizz though...

Back