Hello!!!! About to join the clan!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

he-be-gb

Reaction score
Hi All, very happy to say I am about to become an owner - two weeks to go and my 2012 Motorsport will be landed - can't wait !! Will look forward to engaging on site and shall no doubt make some purchases along the way,as bike is boggo standard........Cheers GB.

Welcome to the gang GB, you're gonna love the new toy. What did you ride previously?

...and I guess it's you and your new bike's fault that the weather is now turning to freezing snow??? :'(

Welcome, look forward to seeing some pictures of your new toy when it lands. :)

Hey GB welcome mate! Newbie myself!! Awesome bikes!! You won't be disappointed! ;)

Well, collected last Sat. 16th, towed back 137 miles door to door from Coopers Sunderland ,who, incidentally , gave me a very competitive part-ex on my 2009 Aprilia Rsv4 factory, had to travel 'cos Williams in Manchester didn't appear to be able to compete for my business, although maybe not the easiest bike to part-ex as there seem to be lots out there unsold.....wrapped both bikes head to toe in bubble wrap and gaffe tape to do each run, but think that's the only road action for a couple of weeks yet, with the salt,grit and sh*t needing to be well washed away before I go playing, so all I can and seem inclined to do is start the fretting, tail tidy on, rear sets coming, exhaust being considered etc....
Must say I am eagerly anticipating a new experience, post rsv4 ,which was great, '08 Blade for two years, a previous ,04 Blade and '98 R1 , red and pearl white......if only I'd not p/exd that one....

Got a Euro trip planned / booked for middle of May,to arrive in Monte Carlo for the weekend before the F1 GP , which should be fun, via the Route Napoleon etc....

Can't wait, shall report findings along the way, once out and about and hope to cross paths with some of you both on-track and road, regular in North Lancashire, Settle/Hawes/Devils Bridge/ etc..... Cheers all, GB.

Back