Need some help

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbob

Reaction score
Can somebody take me a picture or please measure the pin on their front axle stand
I have borrowed a stand to whip my forks out ( I got some bitubo Internals )
Anyway the pin is to short so the stand hits the bottom of the fairing , so I need to make a new longer pin
Could you also tell me the correct diameter pin

Thx in advance

It is a stand that fits under the yoke matey ( not a Harris )
Planning on using it for the track more so decided to treat myself to bitubo Internals that I got for an excellent price
Standard ones are ok but not good enough if your over 14 stone :(
On the track days I've done they went a bit shit by the afternoon with no adjustment left
Could you measure the length of the pin, collar and diameter for us :)

Bob my bikes not at my address at the moment so will be a week at least before i can get to it.

I can measure all the fittings i have if you can measure the diameter of the bottom of the yokes i will work which one it is and send you the sizes

Cheers fella
I got one of the lads to turn me lots of sizes today so I sorted it
Thanks for the offer though :)

bunpty bump
can know one tell me the pin size of their harris stand then pretty please
will have to cadge a vernia otherwise

Can't help you with the measurement but lidls had a digital vernier for £8.99 which is really cheap if that helps :)

Bob how desperate are you? i have my stand being used on my Gsxr track bike at the moment. I should be able to check the pin to my S1000rr next week if this is soon enough.

I would help but I'm not quite sure what bit you want me to take a photo/messure

Latest posts

Back