saying hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teflonkid2146

Reaction score
hi guys,

sorry i didnt realize this was the procedure to introduce yourself.

Im stef Cappella. i have raced a S1000RR since they came out, infact me and rich cooper shared a test bike the summer before bikes actually showed up in nov/dec. i rode for Park lane for 2 years which of course you will know is UK. I rode a privately funded Suzuki rode bike :D in superstock this year and spent the majority of the time launching it at the scenery, riding this year is still unconfirmed but will have family involvement
i am not the most technically advanced biker in the world but its said that my dad puts together/runs one of the best BMWs out there...
i still have all of my contacts at BMW so if there is anyting i can help with i will, i have also posted the for sale section lots of old bits of accumulated over years of crashing/riding.

Stef #67

Welcome Stef ;D good to have you on board..

Sounds like your 2013 season is off to a slow start, is it lack of sponsorship holding things up?

Stef - good to see you on here.

Everyone else - I've already had some bits from Stef - all first class, immaculate condition and great value!

Sponsorship is always slow, it takes a enthusiast to actually put some dough in, I'm doing my best to sell my sole/rear sets fairings to be on grid next year
But I think the whole paddocks suffering
:D

Iv had the misfortune to have known Stef for years lol.

My S1000 has practically been built from his spares..

He's a good mate of mine, And a top bloke too ;D

teflonkid2146 link=topic=1945.msg17848#msg17848 date=1357669430 said:
Sponsorship is always slow, it takes a enthusiast to actually put some dough in, I'm doing my best to sell my sole/rear sets fairings to be on grid next year
But I think the whole paddocks suffering
:D
Well good luck finding a Sponsor, there might be one lurking around on here, you never know.

Phil

Back