Leathers

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack930

Reaction score
Im after getting a 2 piece leathers,

as the bike is in motorrad colors im struggling to decide what color would be best matched with the bike..

any helpful comment's people have would be nice.. :D

White :)

32481b85.jpg

shoulders are covered in flies guts, But I'm sending them off to a company called Scrubbers Leathers who can make them look like new again, they can restore any color leathers no matter how dirty.

I only ever wear black leather most of the time but i do have some white and black ones aswell but im always worried i look like a power ranger in coloured leathers ?

I have a black Dainese two piece and my ride is motorrad colours. I dont think they compliment the bike.. Now if my bike was black it would look trick!

I am going to treat myself to a Dainese Laguna Seca one piece in the next couple of weeks. Colours?? White of course' it goes with the bike perfectly. There is some black stretch panels around the suit so it doesn't look to silly!

But each to their own. Hope this helps.

Only leathers that fit me are rst or wolf as im a uk 50 any smaller they are to tight on chest and shoulders .!!!

BUZZ link=topic=1931.msg17989#msg17989 date=1357939450 said:
Only leathers that fit me are rst or wolf as im a uk 50 any smaller they are to tight on chest and shoulders .!!!
And belly lol

Belly gone and come back abit after xmas.fook me glyn im on 16 and half stone now but ill get back down to 15 stone 8 now in a few weeks

BUZZ link=topic=1931.msg17989#msg17989 date=1357939450 said:

BKS also make size 50 and 52 my new leathers are BKS size 50 they seem very well made for the price

J & § accessories now own the off the peg BKS brand name

Back