Boots ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack sprat

Reaction score
Anyone know of a pair of boots that will fit under leathers ? I got a set of
James toeslands limited edition GP leathers (no 96 of 156) from the bike show.
BKS. titainium/stingray blue/yellow .
Good quality /condition /price .
ps I have not got the money for Daytona gp boots who pays £2000.00
for boots thanks jack sprat

I still say it depends on your leg shape, I've got quite big legs and calfs so I'm limited in both boots to fit and even getting boots under leathers!
Secretly though I don't like boots under! Lol

You don't have to pay £2k for decent boots. About £800 for Daytona Evo's will do. People who care about their ankles and feet pay for decent boots.

Some Dainese boots are designed to go under Dainese leathers but the leathers need double zips and have a stretchy panel to help accommodate the boot. I've got the Axial Race Carbon boot and they are superb quality, have excellent ankle protection and don't look too crap with the leathers over the top. We can all dream of being Leon / Sykesey / Rossi!!!!

I doubt they will fit under any other brand of leathers though unless they are specifically designed to. To my knowledge, no other makers produce them.

MOz link=topic=1862.msg16858#msg16858 date=1354541429 said:
You don't have to pay £2k for decent boots. About £800 for Daytona Evo's will do. People who care about their ankles and feet pay for decent boots.
You can get them for less than £450 from Germany - bargain & real top boots but don't think you'll get them under leathers.

paul1098 link=topic=1862.msg17200#msg17200 date=1355523320 said:
MOz link=topic=1862.msg16858#msg16858 date=1354541429 said:
You can get them for less than £450 from Germany - bargain & real top boots but don't think you'll get them under leathers.

Got a link? Ta

Do that and you'll want them. I've got Hideout leathers near me and I tried some plain non gtx ones on. I swear they feel as hard as plaster casts in your hand but once on they are like slippers. They were knocking those out for £400 I was really tempted.

HI YA ,
Got some Dainese Axial carbon pro in, from M and S Newcastle , I had found some on the Net. from Spain good price but the guys in Newcastle did them for less. £250 . They are so comfortable and as mentioned before they fell rock solid . very happy thanks for the help
jack sprat

jack sprat link=topic=1862.msg17227#msg17227 date=1355681094 said:
HI YA ,
Got some Dainese Axial carbon pro in, from M and S Newcastle , I had found some on the Net. from Spain good price but the guys in Newcastle did them for less. £250 . They are so comfortable and as mentioned before they fell rock solid . very happy thanks for the help
jack sprat
M and S Newcastle ? Christ Marks & Spencers in Bury St Edmunds don't stock anything to do with bikes! ;) ;)

Back