Hi from sunderland

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenn

Reaction score
Hi I have just picked up a 2012 rr in the motorsport colour :D and would like to ask a quick question.I seen a pair of austin racing shorty's at the nec this week does anybody else have them and are they decent qaulity?

Welcome to the forum buddy, can't add any info on the AR system, but others on here will be along shortly to comment I am sure.

Cheers

glenn link=topic=1857.msg16734#msg16734 date=1354303471 said:
Hi I have just picked up a 2012 rr in the motorsport colour :D and would like to ask a quick question.I seen a pair of austin racing shorty's at the nec this week does anybody else have them and are they decent qaulity?

Hi glen,and welcome mate its good to see another member from the North east , ive a Austin racing ARCS Gp3 system on my 2012 , the quality is A1 and the sound on full chat is awesome , a good upgrade.

Billy

Thanks for the welcome and wish i had bought them now,they had a good deal on might email to see if they will price match.

Rich Austin is a gent - I bought an ARCS system at the show. I'm sure if you spoke to him he would cut you a deal.

Back