Cheap s1k?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I saw that. I can't believe that the seller would let it go for that! I'm sure that "we by any bike .com" would pay more than that. If it was a genuine sale someone has got a bargain and all of us have been well and truley shaffted! ???

bananaman link=topic=1856.msg16759#msg16759 date=1354308755 said:
Was gonna bid on the grounds of seeing what it was like when i turned up but was out longer than expected and missed it.
I'm guessing the final bid was a mate,you wouldn't let it go for that money.

Didn't see it myself but,was it one of the non-dtc 2011 yellow bikes that were being sold off new for £8500 otr

Still cheap though.

baz link=topic=1856.msg16761#msg16761 date=1354309724 said:
Didn't see it myself but,was it one of the non-dtc 2011 yellow bikes that were being sold off new for £8500 otr

Still cheap though.
Like I said,no way did it go for that,guy had a price pusher,it's common knowledge on EBay ;)

bananaman link=topic=1856.msg16767#msg16767 date=1354310273 said:
Thats the one, i had to ask year, mileage etc ???
Watch it ok,this will be listed again. The seller will come out with some bull the buyer let him down.

Category No. of Bids Seller Last Bid

Events Tickets > Other Tickets 2 Seller 1 <1h
Events Tickets > Concert Tickets 1 Seller 2 12h
Everything Else > Other 4 Seller 3 <1h
Hmmm he likes his bikes hey ;)

I think you're right already - I would swear it's already re-listed and the price is now 7.5K.....and it appears to have lost the DTC and other goodies ???

Oh yeah.....and it's his dad thats selling it :eek:

sliderbill link=topic=1856.msg16825#msg16825 date=1354395792 said:
I think you're right already - I would swear it's already re-listed and the price is now 7.5K.....and it appears to have lost the DTC and other goodies ???

Oh yeah.....and it's his dad thats selling it :eek:

Think the 7.5k is not the same bike. First seller was in York this one is in Norwich. And as you say its hasn't got ABS, TC etc this isn't something you just remove from bike. However I never bid on any item that says selling for a third party be they "A friend who hasn't got access to a computer" or "Son" ???

I noticed in the original sale for the 4.5k bike the item location was in yorkshire - but the text said "can be picked up from london......just dodgy all round.

The Winner of the Bike left Negative Feedback so I Contacted Him to find out what happened and got the Following Reply:-

Hi buddy . Yeah won the item and emailed lots of times . Was given an address and a phone number . Called it didn't work .gave me another no . Turned out to be London Ambulance Head Quarters . They wanted me to make a Bank Transfer and then they would deliver the bike to me .
Lots of emails from them but was never had contact via phone . Stay well away from them mate . Look at all there completed item as a seller . Most of it is second hand shoes . Then they start selling top end camera lens ect . Something not right there ..!!

DO THESE PEOPLE REALLY THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH THESE KIND OF STUNTS !!!! UNBELIEVABLE.

Back