Hi from Fife

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malky

Reaction score
Hi, just signed up after picking up 2012 pre-registered S 1000 RR Sport from my local dealer on Friday.
Been at the NEC bike show this weekend and just home after buying a few bits for it. Some good reading on the best bits to buy for the bike on this site, just wait for my silly questions to appear soon. :-[ Last few years have seen me with two Fireblades and an R1, but a combination of the wifes early retirement package and my 50th birthday meant I could splash put and for the very first time buy a brand spanking new bike, so what else would I choose but the BMW!!
Have joined other forums like this in past years and they're always a great way of sharing info. and helping with advice with any probs. Sure this one wont be any different

Cheers Malky

Welcome to the forum buddy, great choice which you won't regret. Make sure you get yourself sorted with some crash bungs and radiator/oil guards for starters.

Cheers and enjoy.

Malky,

Welcome to the forum. Which part of Fife are you from? I used to live in Inverkeithing and Crossgates before heading south to Essex. Both my sons were born in Dunfermline although the've lived in Essex so long they now have Essex accents.

Allan

Hi Malky,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm just across the water in Falkirk :)

Take care
D

Sorry for late replies, been away down south on a course. I stay in Newport on Tay, north most point of Fife. Hope to meet up with any local members when the weathers better ;)

Hi Malky, welcome in! I'm in Cumbria now but from Glasgow originally and spent a bit of time in Eyemouth, often get back up. Actually considering going up to Edinburgh tomorrow 'cos Central Motorrad are having there HP4 launch....not to buy you understand - just to gawp!

Lots of stuff and experience contained in the reading on the site - enjoy!

Latest posts

Back