Horse power on the move (this is a trick ?)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack sprat

Reaction score
HI I have been looking at vans, trailers, and the like . Our Meg is getting a horse .Could I buy her a horse box and use it to transport two sports bikes? Anyone any ideas thoughts . I like the twin function idea .
sorry Jack sprat .

jack sprat link=topic=1821.msg16403#msg16403 date=1353679771 said:
HI I have been looking at vans, trailers, and the like . Our Meg is getting a horse .Could I buy her a horse box and use it to transport two sports bikes? Anyone any ideas thoughts . I like the twin function idea .
sorry Jack sprat .

My partner has a horse box which I've used to carry my bike in before, I think if you wanted to get two bikes in there though it would be a bit of a squeeze!

I have top to tailed two bikes in a narrow trailer before but it is a pain to strap down if doing it regularly. The ideal solution would be one wide enough for two front wheel clamps that you could set up with removable fixings and remove when doing horsy things.

I think we are missing a trick here. Can't the horse just be trained to ride the bike to the desired destination?

Back