Rear sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack sprat

Reaction score
Anyone know ?
The rear sets with the most travel. Iam 5/9 tall ,I need to get my knees up to the tank . I was going to be very posh and buy Lightechs,however Ive herd they dont move up and forward too far,my knees are low down on the frame . The sets I have found out about move about 25 mm U/D F/B.
Thanks JACK SPRAT

My Alpha Racing rear sets have loads of adjustability. Maybe worth a look

Gilles vcr's have had the best adjustabilty of any rearsets ive used over the years

Okay - new to riding, this rearsets malarkey, what's it all abooot?

What do they do in terms of altered riding position and how do they help and how much more pressure will it put on the bars through me arms..... I'm just about 6ft and don't think my legs will take bending much more at the knees!

Tell me......

They also move down and backwards . Grip with your knees is better so less arm preasure. I need to go up/forward because my legs are not as long as yours .
jack sprat
(ps there are more in the know people on here than me, so keep asking )

Well im just under 6 foot and i dropped mine down a inch and perfect for me

BUZZ link=topic=1667.msg16799#msg16799 date=1354371942 said:
Well im just under 6 foot and i dropped mine down a inch and perfect for me

Buzz I notice that you list your bike as fitted with the HP rearsets? can you get them dropped down that much?

Hi ya found some in Newcastle Diamond racing rearsets, sound and look good. They are used by a few teams . will fit free of charge . thats another Xmass present . Jack sprat (44mm u/d f/b).

Nick, I am 6'1 and I have Attack Performance ion and have gone up from standard.

Back