Trying to find a pair of gloves

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

UrbanRacer

Right, a bit needle in the hay stack this one but I'm hoping someone will know.
I was in a BMW dealer a few months back and they had a set of gloves on display, they were expensive at around £190. They were grey, black and dayglo green. I can't remember the brand but i do know they weren't from any of the usual manufactures Alpinestars, Dainese, SIDI, WOLF etc etc and they were not Motorad equipment either.
They were very comfortable and I some read reviews of them when I got home and they were highly rated.

Anyone?

Got a pair of Rukka gloves properly good an well worth the pennies in my opinion. Mine have just been replaced with a new pair under warranty as the left hand lower thumb section started splitting. I would still highly recommed them though. :)

Wats wrong with handle bar mits lol they good enough for cub 90 riders then they should be good enough for a s1krr rider lol

Sygna link=topic=1656.msg15908#msg15908 date=1352807884 said:
And what about using the HEATED GRIPS? ;D
Probably non existent like mine...

btw I have a pair of Halvarsons waterproof glove, really good quality and quite warm even without heated grips ;D

Just got some spada kangaroo gloves for 50 quid they were 100 quid but were on sale ,excellent quality very good knuckle and palm protection and very good wrist protection...got them from my local bike gear store.

Back