Hello from Sussex...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammyhl

Reaction score
Just bought a 2010 S1000RR Sport - waiting now for BMW to deliver it from Sunderland - don't think it'll be in time for the weekend so play will resume next week - hopefully!

Hello my fellow sussex s1k'er, i might see you about on it if your keen enough in this loverly weather, oh & welcome to warpspeed :D :D

I'm planning to ride it daily up to town regardless of the weather (though ice and snow might put me off though...)

Whereabouts can you be found?

Bury hill is my main meeting spot, up there most weekends around 10 am I've got a motorsports with full akra, come up & say hi.

Nice one - will look out for you - when I'm not mtb'ing around Peaslake I'm over at Bury - will have to get the beemer over there instead one day

And finally - the delivery company is apparently dropping my beast off this afternoon - it's taken a week! Can't wait to see her (for the first time.. bought from Coopers in Sunderland sight unseen) and then try her out for real!

Back