Hi from Bedford

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marcus81

Reaction score
Hi, been on the American forum for a while but thought i'd better stop lurking on here and say hello as i'm from the UK.

Picked up my 2011 light grey metalic last May as a 30th present to myself, it's not quite standard anymore, might post some pics when my Austin Racing system goes on next week if anybodies interested.

Marcus

The bikes booked on Wednesday next week for the system and rapidbike module, once they're on i'll suss out the photos.

Be nice to sort a ride out or meet next year if it stops raining for long enough

Marcus81 link=topic=1616.msg15401#msg15401 date=1351604097 said:
Be nice to sort a ride out or meet next year if it stops raining for long enough
Hi Marcus, maybe you could meet up with some of the Essex mob sometime next year. I often ride to St.Neots which is not too far from you, is it?

Phil

St Neots is pretty close, give us a shout, more than happy to go and play on new roads, nice to see a different area

Welcome aboard mate. I'm in Godmanchester and often bum around Bedford after doing B660

Love the roads out that way, best to watch out for the unmarked bikes though, a mates dad (born again biker) got into a race with an unmarked police bike down there, luckily never tipped the 100 due to traffic, the best bit was my mate clocked something suspicious so let it go whilst his old man disappeared!

Hi Marcus,

Just joined too and I'm also from Bedford (well 5 miles away). I'm sure we must have done the obligatory head nod! :)

Hi You can count me in for a run sometime also in bedford area. Still breaking her in thought so i wont be going mad just yet.

Ride over Dunstable Downs quite a bit, and normally end up at Bluebells tea room

Any of you chaps who ride around the Essex area ever do the run out to Finchingfield?

Back